T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.A.S.K. Innovations is a Knex Building Company that strives to develop new Innovations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.......................................................6/13/2012 News:
Hey Guys! I am really wanting any general ideas on how I can improve the site, so please either shoot me a private message or start a thread in the Questions and Suggestions forum. Also, no one has recieved an innovator tag yet, so please, get out there and design your innovations! There is plenty of time to do it over the summer. Summer Heat Guidelines have been posted over at SSC, so check those out. We are slightly modifying how we are doing that over here so go check that out.

TASK Rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

TASK Rules Empty
PostSubject: TASK Rules   TASK Rules EmptySeptember 26th 2011, 10:08 pm

Although the administrators and moderators of TASK Innovations will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the Admin of the TASK Forums, nor Forum Motion will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The Admins and Mods of the TASK website reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net

TASK Rules
Page 1 of 1