T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.A.S.K. Innovations is a Knex Building Company that strives to develop new Innovations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.......................................................6/13/2012 News:
Hey Guys! I am really wanting any general ideas on how I can improve the site, so please either shoot me a private message or start a thread in the Questions and Suggestions forum. Also, no one has recieved an innovator tag yet, so please, get out there and design your innovations! There is plenty of time to do it over the summer. Summer Heat Guidelines have been posted over at SSC, so check those out. We are slightly modifying how we are doing that over here so go check that out.

Innovative Coaster Contest?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

Innovative Coaster Contest? Empty
PostSubject: Innovative Coaster Contest?   Innovative Coaster Contest? EmptyFebruary 9th 2012, 10:18 pm

Hey Guys, I was wondering if you guys would like to have "Innovative Coaster Contests" where depending on the guidelines you construct a coaster with innovations (as many as you want) and you guys enter and the innovations is half of the judging? I would probably synchronize them to SSC's current coaster contest (Summer Heat/Winter) so you can still do those. Leme hear your thoughts in this thread, and if enough people would want to enter (4+?) I would be more than happy to construct a contest.
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Coaster Contest?   Innovative Coaster Contest? EmptyFebruary 10th 2012, 2:08 am

If i would enter, probably the only thing I would have on it that's special is brakes/chain guide.
Back to top Go down
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Coaster Contest?   Innovative Coaster Contest? EmptyFebruary 11th 2012, 2:04 am

Ok. The first one will probably synchronized with summer heat so I can see what those guidelines are and have you guys add in some innovative stuff to enter on here as well.

Everyone else, I would still love to hear your input on this. I could put together a contest kinda like the past winter contest that was on SSC, with some changes. Leme know if you guys want one like that.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Coaster Contest?   Innovative Coaster Contest? EmptyFebruary 11th 2012, 6:41 am

yeah this would be awesome. and one question need to be a summer heat or winter coaster to enter? and what about flat rides?
Back to top Go down
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Coaster Contest?   Innovative Coaster Contest? EmptyFebruary 11th 2012, 3:49 pm

Flat Rides: Depends on the contest.
Your coasters would not need to be Summer Heat or Winter to enter. But the 2 main contests would correspond with SSC's Summer Heat and Winter, so you can build for both. Ya know, kill 2 birds with one stone. I'd probably add on like minimum of __________ entries, then maybe like certain things like use of string, etc. Just for uniqueness to see what you guys come with.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Innovative Coaster Contest?   Innovative Coaster Contest? Empty

Back to top Go down

Innovative Coaster Contest?
Page 1 of 1