T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.A.S.K. Innovations is a Knex Building Company that strives to develop new Innovations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.......................................................6/13/2012 News:
Hey Guys! I am really wanting any general ideas on how I can improve the site, so please either shoot me a private message or start a thread in the Questions and Suggestions forum. Also, no one has recieved an innovator tag yet, so please, get out there and design your innovations! There is plenty of time to do it over the summer. Summer Heat Guidelines have been posted over at SSC, so check those out. We are slightly modifying how we are doing that over here so go check that out.

No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January Empty
PostSubject: No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January   No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 12:02 am

Dragon expressed interest in a No Limits or RCT3 Monthly Contest. I personally would prefer it to be No Limits but its up to everyone.
Say whether you want it to be No Limits or RCT3 and what your idea for the January theme (hyper, launched, woodie, looping woodie, etc.)
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January   No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January EmptyJanuary 15th 2013, 8:39 pm

i'll do a looper in no limits Smile
Back to top Go down
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January   No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January EmptyJanuary 16th 2013, 12:31 am

I like it.
For the January Contest it will be looper. You pick the train style, but it has to be a looping coaster. Launches are allowed.
I'd suggest coasters be due on February 3rd so everyone has plenty of time to build.
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January   No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January Empty

Back to top Go down

No Limits/RCT3 Monthly Contest- January
Page 1 of 1