T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.A.S.K. Innovations is a Knex Building Company that strives to develop new Innovations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.......................................................6/13/2012 News:
Hey Guys! I am really wanting any general ideas on how I can improve the site, so please either shoot me a private message or start a thread in the Questions and Suggestions forum. Also, no one has recieved an innovator tag yet, so please, get out there and design your innovations! There is plenty of time to do it over the summer. Summer Heat Guidelines have been posted over at SSC, so check those out. We are slightly modifying how we are doing that over here so go check that out.

Information

Go down 
AuthorMessage
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

Information Empty
PostSubject: Information   Information EmptyNovember 13th 2011, 5:01 pm

You can post any contests you would like to start here. The Admins can decide if any special tag can be given out to the winner.
If the Staff feels like it has no purpose or has really bad timing, we reserve the right to close any contest.
If the Staff likes it, we will continue it each year.
If you have an questions, post them here.

Update: Right now since there are not many contests we will only be taking contest suggestions, however we will probably still give you (whoever suggested it) the right to run the contest. But what we are attempting to set up will probably cover all the needed contests.
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net

Information
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.A.S.K. Innovations :: T.A.S.K. Contests :: Unofficial Contest Area-
Jump to: