T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.A.S.K. Innovations is a Knex Building Company that strives to develop new Innovations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.......................................................6/13/2012 News:
Hey Guys! I am really wanting any general ideas on how I can improve the site, so please either shoot me a private message or start a thread in the Questions and Suggestions forum. Also, no one has recieved an innovator tag yet, so please, get out there and design your innovations! There is plenty of time to do it over the summer. Summer Heat Guidelines have been posted over at SSC, so check those out. We are slightly modifying how we are doing that over here so go check that out.

What do you want to do in the future?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

What do you want to do in the future? Empty
PostSubject: What do you want to do in the future?   What do you want to do in the future? EmptyMay 30th 2012, 8:28 pm

This thread is simple. You simply post anything that you might want to do when you grow up whether it is related to the amusement industry or not.
A lot of people might respond with Coaster designer for B&M or Intamin. While those a great and could be very fun, do any of you have anything that you are planning or thinking about doing other than that? Share your plans/ideas here.
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the future?   What do you want to do in the future? EmptyMay 31st 2012, 5:27 pm

I want to be a roller coaster engineer/designer. I've always wanted to be an engineer, but before I got into roller coasters, I wanted to be a train engineer.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the future?   What do you want to do in the future? EmptyMay 31st 2012, 8:29 pm

^ who don't want ?

maybe engineering or pc's or sports Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What do you want to do in the future?   What do you want to do in the future? Empty

Back to top Go down

What do you want to do in the future?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
T.A.S.K. Innovations :: Discussion, Roller Coaster Games, and More :: Anything Goes-
Jump to: