T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.A.S.K. Innovations is a Knex Building Company that strives to develop new Innovations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.......................................................6/13/2012 News:
Hey Guys! I am really wanting any general ideas on how I can improve the site, so please either shoot me a private message or start a thread in the Questions and Suggestions forum. Also, no one has recieved an innovator tag yet, so please, get out there and design your innovations! There is plenty of time to do it over the summer. Summer Heat Guidelines have been posted over at SSC, so check those out. We are slightly modifying how we are doing that over here so go check that out.

The Longest Thread

Go down 
+4
A.S.Coasters
RollerKid500
Turtle Man 24
SuperTkdkid
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
FrIeDeGgS887

FrIeDeGgS887

The Longest Thread - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 1:43 am

The new members would see this and be like "Wow! What a bunch of crazy people talking to themselves!"
Edit: I've always wanted to know what that red coaster on the top of the page was...
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyOctober 20th 2013, 11:34 pm

Well, who would be willing to somehow do advertisement? I'm not exactly sure what we would do.
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyOctober 25th 2013, 5:18 pm

Well..............................................
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyOctober 27th 2013, 10:06 pm

i believe that the best way to us advertise the forum for now is to whenever we upload a coaster/innovation to YouTube and such is to put TASK's logo on it, also I'll try to add tapatalk support.

and we have one more member Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 1st 2013, 11:44 pm

and it seems our new member is nothing more then a bot.

seriously, posting a disturbed album download in the automation section? lawl
really lawl.

also, going to add Tapatalk support to the forums, what you guys think about it?
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 3rd 2013, 3:29 am

Well, with posts like that from bots, I just delete. I actually deleted one of the bots before, but I see you banned that one. And lol, that's funny.

Btw, what's Tapatalk?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 3:15 pm

yeah, always wanted to ban someone so.... xD

Tapatalk is an app for IOS, Android which allows you to see forums.

it's nice because you don't have to use the internet and you have a 'forum library' therefore you can easily change forums and browse through them.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 5th 2013, 3:46 pm

Alright, it seems the only who can add tapatalk is Connor since he is the founder...

also, do you remember Rollercoasterkid's task logo, somehow i managed to find it... we could still use it...
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 6th 2013, 6:03 pm

No, I can't really remember it. But I wouldn't use it if I was you, one because he was banned. Two, don't use it for advertisement if that was your idea, without his permission of course. But since he was banned, I'm almost sure he wouldn't let you use it for that perpose anyways.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 7th 2013, 3:47 pm

Turtle Man 24 wrote:
No, I can't really remember it. But I wouldn't use it if I was you, one because he was banned. Two, don't use it for advertisement if that was your idea, without his permission of course. But since he was banned, I'm almost sure he wouldn't let you use it for that perpose anyways.
yeah, just thought about it because, he was the true winner of the logo contest at all, but what he did after was quite shameful
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 10th 2013, 10:53 pm

Yup.
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyNovember 27th 2013, 12:46 am

Well....
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 7:35 pm

Well, um, anyone?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyDecember 21st 2013, 8:16 pm

i'm here
just haven't found an inspiration to build something, and i'm currently playing way to much Dota/Battlefield 4...

how are u?
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyDecember 23rd 2013, 2:59 am

Dragon wrote:
i'm here
just haven't found an inspiration to build something, and i'm currently playing way to much Dota/Battlefield 4...

how are u?

I'm fine, thanks for asking. How are you?

Btw, how's Battlefield 4? Is it awesome?
Back to top Go down
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 12:19 am

Holy Crap...... didn't know people were still posting here! Well, here's a sneak peek of my new project. Yes, I am resuming building after a roughly 2 year hiatus from building. Anyone remember this project?
The Longest Thread - Page 16 995ade7f

Yes, I'm restarting this project. I have just about doubled my piece count and I'm ready to tackle this project. It will take me awhile to finish it but I will finish it! I'm going about this project starting with the lift, not the mcbr like I did last time. I figured I'd post the sneak peak here before I post a good update (and start a thread for it) on SSC. I currently have 9 supports built with the base holding them. Current tasks left with the lift:
1) Add all of the diagonals on the side.
2) Add Track (and crest, which also needs its supports).
3) Add lift motor mechanism. (I have nxt, but I'm not sure how to go about mounting a motor to turn my TT motor on and off.)
4) Add Chain, and it's done.
Any questions?
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 12:26 am

Dragon wrote:
Alright, it seems the only who can add tapatalk is Connor since he is the founder...

also, do you remember Rollercoasterkid's task logo, somehow i managed to find it... we could still use it...

I don't think we can add tapatalk as the site I picked to host this forum sadly (as I did not look much before picking) is not very expansive. It is extremely limited in what we can do with it.

Although it was an excellent logo, we sadly cannot use it. His banning did not go with peaceful words from him, and we do not have permission to use it or even display it. However, we can always make a new one. Just let me know if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 11:17 am

Yay, he's back to building! Well, sorta, haha. So you're going to finish this one, you say? I really hope you do. I've always wanted to see what you can accomplish.
Back to top Go down
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 6th 2014, 6:28 pm

This one will be epic. Not only is a twisty hyper basically, it'll also have sweet supports plus nxt to make it automatic. I plan on including a transfer track and having 3 modes of operation. 1 Train Automatic, 2 Trains Automatic, and then 1 or 2 Train Manual where a button must be pressed in the station to dispatch a train (when it is "safe" to dispatch one of course).

It might be might hold three trains but I'm only planning on having it operate two. I'd have to modify a back car to be a middle car for that to happen and that takes a LOT of time to do. I current have a white and a black train. The third one (if it ever is completed) will eventually be painted Silver.
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyJanuary 24th 2014, 6:35 pm

Could you just like do a coaster that works and everything at least? I honestly don't care too much about the automation stuff until you finish the coaster.
Back to top Go down
SlYfOx321
Builder
Builder
SlYfOx321

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 2nd 2014, 9:50 pm

Haven't been on this site in forever! Been having a very busy freshman year in high school with sports and art (my new interest is art). If you ever want to check some it out go to my instagram @pen_artist. I miss the days when I'd build roller coasters and talk and communicate with you guys daily. Hopefully they'll return in the future. Well how are you guys? Just wanted to drop by and see what you guys were up to, well see you!
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyMarch 5th 2014, 10:23 pm

It's nice to see someone else drop in for a change! I'm doing fine, not sure about anyone else, because they hardly ever get on here either.
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyMay 26th 2014, 9:04 pm

OMG, i forgot completely of here xD

dropping by to leave this vid for you guys

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyJuly 5th 2014, 10:30 pm

Lol, I kinda forgot about this website too.
Back to top Go down
SlYfOx321
Builder
Builder
SlYfOx321

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 EmptyAugust 7th 2014, 2:34 pm

Yeah same aha. Oh i went to Cedar Point for the first time about two weeks ago. It was super awesome and wierd at the same time haha. It was weird seeing all the coasters and rides that I'd find on the internet there in real life before me. I went on about a total of seven coasters: Raptor, Corkscrew, Mantis, Millennium Force, Mean Streak, Magnum XL-200, and TTD. IMO Millennium Force was the best with TTD in close second.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Longest Thread   The Longest Thread - Page 16 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Longest Thread
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next