T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
T.A.S.K. Innovations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

T.A.S.K. Innovations is a Knex Building Company that strives to develop new Innovations.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
.......................................................6/13/2012 News:
Hey Guys! I am really wanting any general ideas on how I can improve the site, so please either shoot me a private message or start a thread in the Questions and Suggestions forum. Also, no one has recieved an innovator tag yet, so please, get out there and design your innovations! There is plenty of time to do it over the summer. Summer Heat Guidelines have been posted over at SSC, so check those out. We are slightly modifying how we are doing that over here so go check that out.

New Coaster- Lift Hill

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

New Coaster- Lift Hill Empty
PostSubject: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill EmptyJuly 19th 2012, 5:54 pm

Hey Guys!
I haven't built in a while as I have been very busy, but I started my new coaster today. I've been wanting to try out this lift style, so here you go:
New Coaster- Lift Hill A46c743c

I haven't decided exactly what it will be so I am open to suggestions.
The lift supports are not done. More will be added as well as chain runs , lift backbone, and a gear/motor housing. The box supports will stay. The flimsy support holding the track will not.

So comment and let me know your opinions on what kind of coaster I should do.
Back to top Go down
http://task.omgforum.net
SlYfOx321
Builder
Builder
SlYfOx321

PostSubject: Re: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill EmptyJuly 20th 2012, 8:19 pm

Looks good to me! Maybe a corkscrew coaster or a looper?
Back to top Go down
Dragon
Admin
Admin
Dragon

PostSubject: Re: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 2:47 pm

little strange but i liked, move on!
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 4:11 pm

SlYfOx321 wrote:
Looks good to me! Maybe a corkscrew coaster or a looper?

I agree with that.
Back to top Go down
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill EmptyJuly 21st 2012, 4:37 pm

I was considering maybe interlocking loops and maybe interlocking corks in the layout. I was thinking lift, turn, drop, loop, then some kind of section maybe like a batwing, possible mcbr, then the second loop, then maybe a double corkscrew or something into the brakes.
Back to top Go down
Turtle Man 24
Admin
Admin
Turtle Man 24

PostSubject: Re: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill EmptyJuly 22nd 2012, 4:23 am

Sounds good.
Back to top Go down
SuperTkdkid
Admin
Admin
SuperTkdkid

PostSubject: Re: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill EmptyJuly 28th 2012, 7:24 pm

So I've decided to do a looper a bit more like Great American Scream Machine. Yes, this means drop to floor, rising back up into the first loop followed by a turn and two more loops. I've started on the first loop, which isn't finished:
New Coaster- Lift Hill C28d5451
I might change the pull in to the loop to be a 45 degree angle. This coaster will be some what tall.
I will also work on shaping a bit more and many more track to support connections will be made.
Comment!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Coaster- Lift Hill   New Coaster- Lift Hill Empty

Back to top Go down

New Coaster- Lift Hill
Page 1 of 1